Quantcast

Raptor 700 Oil Level

Adam Ant
I just bought this quad and I am confused how to check the oil level to see if I have the correct amount. Can you please give me some advice?

Re: Raptor 700 Oil Level

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Congratulations on your new Quad, Its quite easy to check the oil level on this machine once you understand how a Dry Sump engine works. Here is a Yamaha "Tech Tip" bulletin to explain it.
Let me know if you require any further assistance.
Speedy
ATV07-024.pdf
YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Raptor 700 Oil Level

Adam Ant
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. What kind of oil should I put in this thing, regular automotive oil? Any idea how much handlebars cost for this machine.

Re: Raptor 700 Oil Level

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
You should use Yamalube 10w40 in colder climates and Yamalube 20w50 for summer.
There is a substantial difference in Automotive oil vs Yamalube products, see here...http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/yamalube/?group=2

oh and Handle bars are $48.99 in stock
                   Shipping $21.00 with a tracking # anywhere in N.America
                   Total $69.99 Canadian $
Available online through our Yamaha microfiche, or email "info@yamahagenuineparts.com" if you require any assistance.
YamahaGenuineParts.com